GHS Professional is our leading GHS compliant chemical classification and safety data sheet (SDS) authoring software, which allows users to quickly and accurately classify chemicals, and expertly author safety data sheets with confidence.
Additional GHS compliant modules are available to enable you to create a robust compliance system to fit your EXACT needs.
GHS Professional is modular, flexible and highly scalable, supporting single users within a small enterprise right the way through to multi-user global solutions.
GHS Chemical Compliance Software
Complying with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) standards is complicated, and can be difficult to achieve and maintain. However, chemical manufacturers, importers, downstream users, retailers and distributors all have legal obligations to fulfil in order to trade lawfully.
While the GHS introduces standardisation for the classification and communication of hazardous properties in chemical products, and works cohesively with the UN’s Transport of Dangerous Goods system, the implementation of GHS standards across countries and regions varies in terms of its legal requirements as well as timescales.
Chemical classification is the process of identifying chemical hazards, and is the foundation of accurate chemical hazard communication. A major tool for communicating chemical hazards and promoting the safe use of chemicals is the safety data sheet (SDS), a document used for risk assessments along the supply chain.
GHS Professional is a comprehensive and sophisticated software system designed to accurately classify chemicals in accordance with international chemical regulations, and assist users in authoring GHS compliant safety data sheets (SDSs).
While chemical classification and safety data sheet (SDS) authoring is at the heart of GHS Professional, the software system is modular and can be expanded for enhanced performance, helping users to comply with a wide range of related regulatory requirements, such as the transport of dangerous goods.
In essence, with GHS Professional YOU have the freedom to build a complete, tailored software solution for chemical regulatory compliance to meet YOUR exact needs.
For more information about the GHS Professional modules available see our full list.
What do you need to do to comply?
We work with companies to:
- Identify their legal compliance obligations, and
- Provide a complete software compliance solution.
Whatever your needs, we can provide a chemical compliance solution to fully manage your chemical regulatory obligations at local, regional and international level, with the incorporation of market specific (with local regulations applied) and language modules available in over 40 languages.
Our GHS software can be installed for you ‘on-premise’, or we can host the application via Software as a Service (SaaS).
You are in full control of security and are able to specify who can gain access within your organisations, and what operations each user can perform.
Following implementation, customers can opt to receive full training and can enjoy ongoing support services from both our regulatory consultants and our technical support team, as well as optimised software updates as the chemical regulations dictate.
GHS Professional: Key Features
- A complete GHS software solution with multi-lingual safety data sheet (SDS) authoring capabilities
- Accurate expert modules (including GHS Classification, Transport Classification and Detergent Classification)
- Fully scalable to suit the exact needs of your business
- Fully integrated reference database
- Support for both single users and multi-region/site user access
- Integration with ERP systems, including formulation import
New for GHS Professional: SDS Automation
The fastest way to write safety data sheets (SDSs)
Our latest addition to the GHS Professional suite of modules is SDS Automation, an intelligent piece of software that implements years of regulatory research to automate the population of safety data sheets.
- Write SDS sections at the press of a button – just click and read!
- Predefined rules enable hundreds of regulatory decisions to be made in seconds, simplifying the entire process for your team
- Increases efficiency by reducing the time taken to author SDSs with automated section population
- Standardises chemical phrases to ensure consistency, providing a more professional and uniformed look and feel to all of your SDSs
- Authors SDSs in accordance with global chemical regulations in over 40 different languages
Visit our testimonials page to find out what our customers think about our products and services
Contact us to find out what your obligations are and how we can help you to comply as efficiently as possible