GHS Professional is our leading chemical classification software which allows users to quickly and accurately classify chemical substances with confidence.
GHS Professional is modular, flexible and highly scalable, supporting single users within a small enterprise right the way through to multi-user global solutions.
Chemical Classification: The Facts
If your product contains a chemical mixture or substance, it is your legal obligation to assess the physical, health and environmental hazards associated with its use. Chemical hazard classification is the process used to calculate these hazards, and is the foundation of chemical regulatory compliance.
The Globally Harmonised System of Classification and Labelling of chemicals (GHS) covers comprehensive approaches for the harmonised classification of chemicals to define physical, health and environmental hazards. Countries and regions across the world have incorporated the GHS standards into their respective chemicals legislation to promote the safe use of chemicals, and to facilitate international trade.
Our Chemical Classification Software
Using advanced algorithms, our intuitive GHS classification module intelligently helps you to conduct complicated classification calculations in accordance with international chemicals legislation, and produce quick and accurate classification reports.
The classification module is a standard feature of GHS Professional, our leading modular software application designed to simplify the processes associated with achieving chemical regulatory compliance.
If you are an organisation who trades internationally, we have developed a wide range of jurisdictions modules to intelligently help you classify chemicals in accordance with region specific regulations across the globe.
Modules are also available for safety data sheet (SDS) authoring; calculating detergent labelling requirements and producing the associated mandatory documentation; calculating transport hazards; creating Dangerous Goods Notes (DGNs) for road, sea and air; and chemical hazard label design and printing.
Why choose GHS Professional?
- A highly intuitive software system with a user friendly interface/workflow
- Simplifies complex classification processes
- Supported by a robust regulatory reference database containing classification information and exposure limits with thousands of entries
- Automatically generates obligatory legal documents (classification reports)
- Calculates GHS health and environmental hazards in accordance with national legislation
- Allows the override of classifications generated (if required)
- On-premise or hosted application options (SaaS)
Why choose UL Safeware Quasar?
- We take the time to get to know your organisation and understand what your obligations are before recommending a chemical compliance solution that best fits your needs
- With over 25 years of experience in the chemical industry, we know the chemical regulations inside out so you don’t have to
- We work with companies of all sizes, and our modular software design means we have a solution for everyone – whatever your requirements
- We constantly monitor global chemical regulations and update our software solutions as required
- We have a dedicated team of technical support specialist to lend you a helping hand whenever you need it
- Our experienced team of expert regulatory consultants are here to help you understand the regulations and fulfil your obligations whenever you require
- We offer full software and regulatory training, as well as refresher training courses as and when you need them
- We give you the option to outsource some or all of your chemical compliance obligations to us, so you can focus on the success of your business
Visit our testimonials page to find out what our customers think about our products and services
Contact us today to see how we can help you simplify your chemical hazard classification processes