The Provision of Safety Data Sheets (SDSs)
If your product has a hazardous chemical classification, you are legally obligated to communicate the associated hazards along the supply chain.
Safety data sheets (SDSs) are used to communicate chemical hazards and enable the recipient to make a risk assessment. The information detailed in the safety data sheet (SDS) relates to occupational health and safety, transport safety and environmental protection.
Creating safety data sheets (SDSs) can be a challenging and time consuming task and requires a degree of chemical regulatory/product knowledge.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Authoring Software
Our safety data sheet (SDS) authoring module (an integral, standard feature of GHS Professional) helps users to create GHS compliant safety data sheets (SDSs) accurately and efficiently for global markets.
GHS Professional has a modular design, enabling organisations the flexibility to build a solution to meet their exact needs.
A range of language and jurisdictions modules are available to simplify safety data sheet (SDS) creation for companies trading in international markets. The modules intelligently translate safety data sheets (SDSs) and apply country/region specific implementations of the Globally Harmonised System (GHS).
The enterprise versions allows users access to the advanced SDS automation module, an application that uses a database of rules provided by our regulatory consultants to automatically edit and populate safety data sheet (SDS) fields. This extremely powerful tool can reduce the time taken to confidently create accurate and compliant safety data sheets (SDSs) significantly.
Modules are also available for chemical classification; calculating detergent labelling requirements and producing the associated mandatory documentation; calculating transport hazards; creating Dangerous Goods Notes (DGNS) for road, sea and air; and chemical hazard label design and printing.
Visit our GHS Professional modules webpage for more information on the modules available.
- Simple intuitive workflow/interface
- Produces accurate GHS compliant safety data sheet (SDS)
- Availability of different versions means you choose a system to suit your needs
- Fully customisable generic templates users save time
- The automation module can reduce the time required to author safety data sheets (SDSs) from hours to minutes
- Authors safety data sheets (SDSs) for international markets in over 40 languages with 1000’s of professionally translated regulatory phrases and terms
- Flexibility to add user specific phrases/categories when required
- On-premise or hosted application options (SaaS)
- Comprehensive support and training
Reasons to choose Safeware Quasar
- We provide a range of GHS compliant solutions for accurate chemical regulatory compliance internationally
- Our flexible, modular software design can be configured to create a comprehensive solution to help you achieve compliance
- Our regulatory and technical support team are on hand to help you should you need assistance understanding the chemical regulations or using the software
- Our comprehensive training will help you to get the best out of your system and provide you with the regulatory knowledge
- We can offer a combination of software and regulatory services to suit your needs
- If you decide you don’t have the time or chemical regulatory knowledge required for chemical regulatory compliance, you can simply outsource this to our team of regulatory experts
Visit our testimonials page to find out what our customers think about products and services
Contact us today for help to streamline your chemical compliance processes