GHS Professional is our leading safety data sheet (SDS) authoring software, which allows users to expertly author safety data sheets (SDSs) with accuracy and confidence.
GHS Professional is modular, flexible and highly scalable, supporting single users within a small enterprise right the way through to multi-user global solutions.
Safety Data Sheets: The Facts
If your product has a hazardous chemical classification, legally you must communicate the associated hazards along the supply chain. Your customers will expect a translated, GHS compliant safety data sheet for any hazardous product that you are supplying.
Safety data sheets are used to communicate chemical hazards and enable the recipient to make a risk assessment. The information detailed in the safety data sheet relates to occupational health and safety, transport safety and environmental protection.
Safety data sheets continue to be a hot topic in the chemical industry, and are coming under increased scrutiny from enforcement authorities. With inspectors across the EU investigating the quality of SDSs along the supply chain in accordance with the REACH Regulations, this emphasis on compliance is showing no signs of slowing down.
Further to this, more recently there has been rapidly growing public demand for the provision of safety data sheets to extend to non-hazardous products. Whilst this is not currently a legal requirement, many companies are now selecting suppliers who can provide compliant SDSs alongside their products to satisfy business process requirements.
Creating SDSs can be a challenging and extremely time consuming task, requiring a degree of both chemical regulatory and product knowledge.
Our SDS Authoring Software
Our safety data sheet authoring module – which is an integral, standard feature of our leading software solution GHS Professional – helps users to create GHS compliant safety data sheets accurately and efficiently for global markets.
GHS Professional has a modular design, giving organisations the freedom and flexibility to build a tailored solution to meet their exact needs.
A wide range of language and jurisdictions modules are available to further simplify SDS creation for companies trading in international markets. These modules intelligently translate safety data sheets and apply country/region specific implementations of the Globally Harmonised System (GHS).
The enterprise version of GHS Professional allows users access to the advanced SDS automation module, an application that uses a database of rules provided by our regulatory consultants to automatically edit and populate SDS fields. This extremely powerful tool will significantly reduce the time taken to create accurate and compliant SDSs.
Modules are also available for chemical classification; calculating detergent labelling requirements and producing the associated mandatory documentation; calculating transport hazards; creating Dangerous Goods Notes (DGNs) for road, sea and air; and chemical hazard label design and printing.
Visit our GHS Professional modules webpage for more information on the modules available.
Why choose GHS Professional?
- A highly intuitive software system with a user friendly interface/workflow
- Produces fast and accurate GHS compliant safety data sheets (SDSs)
- The availability of different versions gives you the flexibility to choose a software system to suit your exact needs
- Fully customisable generic templates save users time and hassle
- The automation module reduces the time required to author safety data sheets (SDSs) from hours to minutes
- Authors safety data sheets (SDSs) for international markets in over 40 languages with 1000s of professionally translated regulatory phrases and terms
- Flexibility to add user specific phrases/categories as and when required
- On-premise or hosted application options (SaaS)
- Comprehensive support and training
Why choose UL Safeware Quasar?
- We provide a range of GHS compliant solutions for accurate international chemical regulatory compliance
- Our flexible, modular software design can be configured to create a comprehensive solution to help you achieve compliance
- Our regulatory and technical support team are on hand to help you should you need assistance understanding the chemical regulations or using the software
- Our comprehensive training will help you to get the best out of your system and provide you with the requisite regulatory knowledge
- We offer a combination of software and regulatory services to suit your specific needs
- We give you the option to outsource some or all of your chemical compliance obligations to us, so you can focus on the success of your business
Visit our testimonials page to find out what our customers think about our products and services
Contact us today for help to streamline your chemical compliance processes