Safety Data Sheet Management Software
My-SDS provides a secure, central location to store and manage all of your chemical compliance documentation in accordance with global chemical regulations
My-SDS is a safety data sheet (SDS) storage facility which enables the quick and easy procurement of safety data sheets (SDSs) as and when required.
Users can upload SDSs – as well as other documentation – to provide a secure central location for access.
The software is an ideal platform for:
- Retailers and vendors to share documents;
- Emergency response organisations to retrieve critical information around the clock; and
- Companies to share, store and archive documents internally.
My-SDS has enhanced integration capabilities for the automated distribution of safety data sheets.
Safety Data Sheet Storage & Management
Manufacturers, importers, downstream users, retailers and distributors must fulfil strict legal requirements to make current versions of safety data sheets (SDSs) accessible at all stages of the supply chain, and to store old archived versions for a minimum of ten years.
Workers exposed to hazardous chemical substances and mixtures must also have access to safety data sheets in order to use products safely, whilst there is a legal requirement to ensure that the same information is readily available to Member States and/or their nominated Poison Centres.
Safety data sheets continue to be a hot topic in the chemical industry, and are coming under increased scrutiny from enforcement authorities. With inspectors across the EU investigating the quality of SDSs along the supply chain in accordance with the REACH Regulations, this emphasis on compliance is showing no signs of slowing down.
Further to this, more recently there has been rapidly growing public demand for the provision of safety data sheets to extend to non-hazardous products. Whilst this is not currently a legal requirement, many companies are now selecting suppliers who can provide compliant SDSs alongside their products to satisfy business process requirements.
A Simple & Secure Solution
My-SDS facilitates the secure storage and easy procurement of safety data sheets. Users can upload SDSs – as well as other documents – to My-SDS, creating a central access point for a multitude of purposes.
Our intelligent and easy to use software is an ideal platform for retailers and vendors to share documents; for emergency response organisations to retrieve critical information 24/7; and for companies to share/store/archive their internal documents.
In addition to this, My-SDS also has enhanced integration capabilities for the automated distribution of safety data sheets.
My-SDS administrators can set up multiple users with various access levels depending on the user’s role and requirements, creating a dynamic multi-user solution.
Why choose My-SDS?
- Secure repository for chemical hazard documentation to fulfil international chemical regulatory obligations
- Around the clock, online access for internal company users, customers, end users and emergency response organisations
- Optional subscription to automatically provide safety data sheets (SDS or MSDS) to emergency response organisations
- Our smart grouping feature enables users to segregate chemical products and track usage according to the division or sites where the materials are used
- On-premise and hosted application options
- Integrates easily with safety data sheet (SDS) authoring software and automated distribution modules to streamline processes
Why choose UL Safeware Quasar?
- Our intelligent software is designed with the help of our experienced Regulatory Consultants to ensure that you comply with international chemical regulatory obligations
- Many leading retailers have chosen My-SDS as their preferred platform for vendors to centrally access safety data sheets
- The system currently has almost two million SDS uploads
- With almost 30 years of experience working with chemical regulations, we have the expertise to help you understand your compliance obligations