Find out more about the current careers opportunities at Safeware Quasar
Thank you for your interest in joining the Safeware Quasar team.
We are sorry to say there are currently no careers opportunities available at Safeware Quasar.
While there are no careers opportunities at present, we are always happy to hear from dynamic individuals who have an interest in joining our company and are passionate about helping us to deliver superior products, services and support to our customers.
We aim to be at the forefront of supporting chemical manufacturers, chemical importers, downstream users, chemical distributors and retailers selling products containing chemicals, to comply with international chemical regulations with accuracy and efficiency.
We develop and supply outstanding GHS compliance software; provide expert consultancy services; and offer a variety of training courses to help our customers:
- Classify chemicals accurately
- Author safety data sheets (SDSs) correctly
- Distribute safety data sheets (SDSs) in accordance with relevant chemical regulations
- Store and update safety data sheets (SDSs) in accordance with relevant chemical regulations
- Create hazard labels for chemical products according to international legislation
- Transport chemical products in compliance with GHS standards
Our team includes:
- Chemical regulatory consultants
- Software developers
- Dedicated IT support technicians
If you have experience in any of the fields above and think you have the skills and attitude to help us to provide our customers with the best possible solutions and support when tackling chemical regulatory compliance, contact us via email (email@example.com).
We are a vibrant, dynamic company with a strong team ethos and invite anyone with appropriate skills and experience to email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and send in CV’s for review.
If suitable positions are not available, we will keep your details on file for a period of six months.
*Speculative applications via recruitment agencies will not be considered.